Import Export Procedures and Trade Finance
Freight Academy is pleased to launch the above mentioned Course which will provide you with an opportunity to understand how shipping and logistics operate, including the completion of documentation, legislative practices and processes that exist.
- To acquire knowledge of Trade Mechanism
- To ensure smooth running of the business
- To understand the means of financing and securing cargo insurance
- To know the technique of calculation of Customs Duties and other taxes
- To understand Incoterms as regards to responsibilities of buyers and sellers.
At the end of the course, you will have:
- A working knowledge of exporting/importing goods to / from worldwide destinations and the parties involved including trade controls and agreements.
- A working knowledge & understanding of the modes of transport & international conventions involved
- A working knowledge of the special requirements of cargoes
- An understanding of trading terms.
Who will benefit from this course:
- Exporters, importers, sales and finance personnel
- People working in the Logistics Sector
- School Leavers with at least School Certificate.
- International trade
- Parties Involved in International Trade
- Trade Documents, Incoterms & Mode of Payment (Trade Finance)
- Different types of Import & Export; Freeport
- Calculation of duties & taxes
- Shipping and Cargo Insurance / Bill of Lading
Course Duration : 21 Hours (7 Sessions of 3Hrs)
Days & Time : Tuesdays & Thursdays – 09.00 hrs to 12.00 hrs
The course is MQA approved and subjected to HRDC refund.
Attendance Certificate to be awarded after successful completion with at least 80% of attendance.