Import Export Procedures & Trade Finance v 3.0
Freight Academy is pleased to launch the above mentioned Course which will provide you with an opportunity to understand how shipping and logistics operate, including the completion of documentation, legislative practices and processes that exist.
- To acquire knowledge of Trade Mechanism
- To ensure smooth running of the business
- To understand the means of financing and securing cargo insurance
- To know the technique of calculation of Customs Duties and other taxes
- To understand Incoterms as regards to responsibilities of buyers and sellers.
At the end of the course, you will have:
- A working knowledge of exporting/importing goods to / from worldwide destinations and the parties involved including trade controls and agreements.
- A working knowledge & understanding of the modes of transport & international conventions involved
- A working knowledge of the special requirements of cargoes
- An understanding of trading terms.
Who will benefit from this course:
- Exporters, importers, sales and finance personnel
- People working in the Logistics Sector
- School Leavers with at least School Certificate.
- Parties involved in International Trade
- International Trade & regional Trade
- Trade Documents, Incoterms and Mode of Payments.
- Different types of Import & Export; Freeport
- Calculations of Duties and Taxes
- Trade Finance
- Bill of Lading/ Shipping & Cargo Insurance
Course Duration: 21 Hrs (7 Sessions of 3 hrs)
The course is subject to HRDC refund.
Certificate awarded: Certificate of attendance to be awarded to the participant at the end of the Course