HS Code Customs Classification
- To have a full understanding of the history, advantage and use of HS Code
- To master the Interpretative rules of the HS Code
- To understand the protocol of making appeal
- To experience the practice of finding HS Code
- Importers, Exporters, Customs & Shipping Clerks, Freight Forwarders, Logistics and Business Community, Business owners, Customs Admin Assistant, Operation Officer, School leavers (Minimum SC)
- The principles of tariff classification
An overview of legal notes
What are explanatory notes?
- General rules of interpretation.
Classification opinions by both local customs administration and the WCO.
- Practical exercises.
Course Duration: 7 hrs : 30 Mins (3 Sessions of 2.5Hrs)
Days & Time: Tuesdays and Thursday – 09.00 hrs to 11.30 hrs
The course is MQA approved and subjected to HRDC refund.
Attendance Certificate to be awarded after successful completion with at least 80% of attendance.