Excellence in Warehousing Management
Companies viewed warehouse as a cost center traditionally. However this view is changing and today, the warehouse plays an important role to the organization success by delivering the right product at the right time, right quantity, right condition and right cost to the customers.
- The students will have an understanding of modern warehouse management techniques and to optimise the company’s warehouse resources in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- To understand why warehousing is no longer considered as a store keeping job
- To understand how warehousing could assist in improving service level.
- To grasp techniques to manage the inventory
- Warehousing and procedures
- Issue of materials
- Manual versus Automatic Identification Systems
- Physical Location
- Scrap and Surplus material
- Stock Valuation
- Stores Accounting
- Warehouse safety
- Inventory Fundamentals
- Inventory Control
- Ordering System
- Production Spare Parts
- Better Warehouse Designs and Ratios
Who will benefit from this course:
- Store Clerks
- Stock Controllers
- Production Controllers
- Store Managers
- Purchasing Officers
Course Duration: 27 1/2 ( 11 Sessions Of 2.5 hrs)
The course is subject to HRDC refund.
Certificate awarded: Certificate of attendance to be awarded to the participant at the end of the Course