Customs Declaration, Trade net & CCS Course
Freight Academy is pleased to launch the above mentioned Course for new staff of Clearing and Freight Forwarding Company which will be starting on the 5th of August 2014.
The aim of the course is:
- To provide a full understanding on the processes of the import and export declaration at customs.
- To lay emphasis on all the pre-requirements needed for import and export declaration.
- To provide a full practical knowledge on data entry in the Tradenet / CMS systems for all
- types of imports and exports.
- To provide a tool to existing and future employees in the Customs Clearance business through acquisition of knowledge and skills on Customs Declaration procedures.
- To identify the different Regimes and Customs procedures.
- To describe the different methods of searching for HS Code
- To calculate duties and taxes
- To operate input of datas in the Trade net /Customs Management System
Who can take the course?
- Customs Clerks working with Customs House Brokers, Freight Forwarders and the business community
- School Leavers with at least School Certificate
- Agencies involved in Import & Export
- Import & Export documents
- Mode of payment
- Different types of Import & Export
- Customs Regimes & Customs procedure codes
- Calculation of Duties and Taxes
- Harmonised System Community Codes (HS)
- Customs Management System (Trade net).
- Cargo Community System (CCS)
Time: (Tuesday & Saturdays -9hrs – 12.10)
Course Duration: 30 hrs (10 sessions of 3hrs)
The course is subject to HRDC refund.
Certificate awarded: Certificate of attendance to be awarded to the participant at the end of the Course